For implementing / preparing SLP, schools may opt to purchase, develop or adapt their own tools/ systems to manage student data such as data on "Other Learning Experiences" (OLE) and generate the school-based SLP reports. The following tools / systems / resources are for schools' reference.WebSAMS Modification for SLP
In order to assist schools to implement SLP for the NSS, WebSAMS was enhanced to add an 'SLP module' in 2008. Templates are provided for schools' reference. Schools may upgrade their systems accordingly if necessary. The content of SLP may include brief information of the following:
• Academic performance in school
• Other Learning Experiences
• Performance / awards and key participation outside school
• Student's 'Self-Account'
Besides, WebSAMS was modified with the following:
• The word limit of the 'Self-Accounts' is cancelled and students can input the content directly themselves.
• Students can choose the number and the print sequences of their OLE activities.
After all, there are indeed many management systems / tools available in the market for schools' reference.