Placement Assistance Services
- Universal basic education
- The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is committed to providing nine-year free universal basic education to all eligible local children, including non-Chinese speaking ethnic minority children.
- Under the existing policy, all parents must send their children (aged 6 – 15) who have the right of abode in Hong Kong to attend schools.
- Senior Secondary Education
- Starting from the 2008/09 school year, the Goverment has extended free education to include senior secondary education provided by public sector secondary schools. Having considered the need of schools to make use of Tong Fai collected from students to support educational expenses, EDB has no objection to aided secondary, special and caput schools to collect Tong Fai at a rate of not exceeding $320 per annum from their senior secondary students after the abolition of school fees.
- Scope of service
- Frequently asked questions
- Related information