Second Kindergarten Premises Allocation Exercise 2022
The Second Kindergarten Premises Allocation Exercise 2022 has started. There are four kindergarten premises including four new estate kindergarten premises, each with six or eight classrooms, located in Tai Po District, Kwai Tsing District and Wong Tai Sin District and to be available in 2022 to 2023. The aforementioned kindergarten premises are open for application by eligible applicant bodies under the Exercise.
For press release of the Exercise, please click here. ; press release of application deadline extended, please click here.
Premises Available for Allocation
For the details of the four kindergarten premises, please click here.Submission of Application Forms, Information on Operation Plan and Supporting Documents
Application forms, Information on Operation Plan and supporting documents including documentary proof of eligibility requirements as stated in paragraph 1 of Points to Note should reach the EDB at the following address by 5 pm on 23 September, 2022
Kindergarten Education Division
Room 1432, 14th Floor, Wu Chung House
213 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
The supporting documents (items (a) - (d)) should NOT be stapled together with the Information on Operation Plan (item(e) below). The following documents should be submitted:
- one original copy of the duly completed application form;
- If the applicant body is incorporated under the Companies Ordinance, please provide its incorporation document with its Articles of Association and complete the Annex to the Application Form;
- If the applicant body is incorporated under its own Ordinance, please provide the content of the relevant Ordinance, and its Constitution (if any);
- Applicant body’s certificate of exemption from tax;
- 5 copies each of the following documents: (i) the duly completed Information on Operation Plan, and (ii) list of operating KGs and schools run by the applicant body (if any, please list the names, addresses and types of schools).
Late applications will not be accepted.
Deadline for submission of applications
Quarter 1 / 2023 (Tentative)
Application Form, Information on Operation Plan and Points to Note for Application