Financial Subsidy for CYC Activities
For those CYC activities which are in line with the aims of CYC, teachers-in-charge may apply for financial subsidy and reimbursement of expenses through their schools to the CYC Office.
Points to note
- The approved financial subsidy can only be used on designated activities.
- All activity-related expenses should be cost-effective. Please observe relevant circular(s) on proper procurement procedures.
- All activity records such as financial records and lists of participating students should be properly kept for audit purpose.
- Please notify the CYC Office as soon as possible in case of cancellation of activities.
- There is no limitation on the number of applications. However, schools are advised to strike a balance between the types of activities to be held.
- All application forms should be completed with school chop and signature of school heads.
- All amendments on the form should be counter-signed.
- To avoid any delay in the application procedure, please make sure that all mail items bear sufficient postage. Mail items bearing insufficient postage will not be successfully delivered. Before the mail item is posted out, please be reminded of the following points:
- The postage is calculated according to the weight and size of the mail item. The latest postage rate can be found in the following link for reference:
- Please clearly state return address on the envelope.
- Please retain a copy of the mail item.
Completion of the ‘Financial Subsidy Application Form for CYC Activities’
- Please submit the completed application form to the CYC Office by fax or post (Address: Room 1141, 11/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, Fax No.: 3107 1305).
- Please submit the completed application 3 weeks prior to the date of activities.
- The CYC Office will inform the school of the result of application by fax.
Completion of the ‘Application Form for Reimbursement of Expenses’
- Please complete the form within three weeks upon completion of the project.
- The completed application form should be submitted to the CYC Office by post, together with the original receipts or cash memos which are certified correct by school head with school chop. The receipts should be pasted on A4 paper with numbers to indicate the relevant cost items.
- The name of claimant should be clearly stated in English and should be the same as the name of bank’s account.
- Under no circumstances shall the amount claimed exceed the amount approved. This applies to both the total expenses of the whole activity and the expenses on each sub-item.
Subsidy of Various CYC Projects & Activities
‘Financial Subsidy Application Form for CYC Activities’ and ‘Application Form for Reimbursement of Expenses’
Please click here to download.