Schools Operating Authority (The Hong Kong Award for Young People) administrated by Education Bureau aims at mobilizing all secondary schools in the territory to promote the Award to their students and encourage them to participate in the Award activities with a view to enhancing their moral, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic development. We hope that our webpage is useful in providing the Award materials as well as updated information to our members, teachers, principals, parents and volunteers.
- The Schools Operating Authority (SOA) and HKAYP Headquarters will co-organize an Induction Course on the operation and management of the Award Scheme at schools. Current, incoming and potential unit leaders/teachers are welcome to attend. If your school wishes to nominate teachers to attend the course, please complete the online registration form below and return to us on or before 27 September 2023 (Friday). Details of the Induction Course are as follows:
Date: 6 October 2023 (Friday)
Time: 2:45 pm – 4:00 pm
Venue: HKAYP Headquarters
(No. 301-309, 3/F., Lai Kwai House, Lai Kok Estate, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon)
Language Medium: English
Online Registration Form: https://forms.office.com/r/KkWCsqwNF0
For further enquiries, please contact the SOA Office at 2892 6660.
- Circular -HKAYP will organize Silver Level Adventurous Journey Instructor Training Course 2023 (English-Speaking) in October 2023.
- Gold Award Presentation 2023
- Date: 10 December 2023
- Applications should be submitted to the Award Office on/before 13 October 2023.
- Circular - Nomination for Certificate of Recognition (10 years' services)
- Applications should be submitted to the Award Office on/before 29 September 2023.
- Removal of All Temporary Changes on Adventurous Journey Section under Pandemic(as at 28 Oct 2023)
- 101 st Silver Award Presentation
- 2022/23 User Unit leaders Induction Course (Pending)
- Circular - Extension of CRS Registration Expiry Date from HKAYP
- Extension and Revision on Temporary Changes on the Award Requirements from HKAYP (as at 28 Oct 2022)
- Precautions for Adventurous Journey Activities under COVID-19 from HKAYP (as at 28 Oct 2022)
- As far as the epidemic situation allows, if schools wish to organise expedition courses, schools should follow the expedition guidelines issued by HKAYP headquarter, strictly abide by the epidemic prevention measures such as social distancing and the prohibition on group gatherings, and obtain full support from school stakeholders (such as the Incorporated Management Committee and parents etc.), to safeguard students' safety.
- According to the circular issued by AYP headquarter in Feb 2021, three newly emerged sports (Kinball, HADO (AR Dodgeball) and Row on Board (RoB)) would be included on the list of Physical Recreation Section activities for broadening the AYP participants’ knowledge of distinct sports. For enquiries, please contact the Award Service & Operating Division at 2157 8610.
- Scheme (The Five Sections)
- Administration Forms [Attention: In order to safeguard and protect privacy, when school submits any applications that include personal data, please encrypted the files before you sent them to our section through email, and the password should be provided in separate email or other ways. ]
- Activities Related Links
- Reference Materials for Expedition Insturctors
List of Expedition Instructors CRS-Scheme
Certificate of Recognition
* 3 year's services * 7 year's services
* 10 year's services notice * 10 year's services nomination form
- List of User Unit (as at Oct 2023)