(1) Personnel Management
Communication Channels (suggested learning time: approximately 15 minutes)
Video sharing: Know more about school managers – Human resource management
(Please click on the video below)
- Have effective formal and informal communication mechanisms been established to foster the participative culture among major school stakeholders, such as teachers, parents and alumni in order to ensure that they participate appropriately in school management and decision-making?
- When formulating/ revising school-related policies and measures, have opinions been collected from staff so as to strengthen the sense of belonging among staff and build up a collaborative school culture?
- Please read paragraph 7.9 “Handling staff complaints” in Chapter 7 “Personnel Matters” of the School Administration Guide.
- Please read Section 7 “Collaboration and Delegation” of the School Managers’ Handbook.
- Please share your views on what a comprehensive communication mechanism is with other school managers. Has your school established a comprehensive communication channel with all stakeholders?
Back to Personnel Management