|(1) ASK Model||(4) Roles and Functions of School Managers|
|(2) Spirit of SBM and Operation of IMCs||(5) School Manager Elections|
|(3) Roles of EDB, SSBs and IMCs||(6) Personnel Management |
(suggested learning hours : 3 hours)
This section mainly introduces school managers to the basic principles, elements, governance framework as well as implementation of SBM and composition of IMCs, etc. for school managers to grasp the essence and operation of SBM and thus manifests the spirit of SBM.
Please read the information note entitled "Introduction to SBM ".
1) What is SBM?
2) Which six categories of school managers compose an IMC?
1) Please read Section 2 "The School-based Management Governance Framework" of the School Managers' Handbook.
2) Please read the information note entitled "Participation of Stakeholders in School Administration, Realisation of the Spirit of School-based Management".
Operation of IMCs
1) How many IMC meetings must be held at least per school year?
2) What documents must the school mangers receive before holding the IMC meeting?
1) Please read the "Constitution of IMC" of your school and Section 5 "Operation of IMC and Appendix 8" of IMC Establishment and Operation.