Topic of Sharing and Description for Learning and Teaching Resources
Using e-Learning Tools to Enhance Problem-solving Skills in Mathematics for Gifted/ More Able Students
- Yu Chun Keung Memorial College
- Teachers conduct quick test on previous knowledge about angle between line and plane and angle between planes on Kahoot app as an introduction to the topic.
- For average students, teachers teach statement of the Three Perpendiculars Theorem and its applications.
- For gifted or more able students, teachers guide the students to derive the condition for a line being perpendicular to a plane.
- Teachers guide the students with average abilities to apply the theorem to problems involving regular polyhedrons while gifted / more able students can be challenged by applying the theorem to problems involving any polyhedrons.