2023 - 25 Cohort, 2025 HKDSE (S4 Early Commencement)
- Course Information and Commencement Arrangement (Mode 1) for Applied Learning Courses (2023-25 Cohort; 2025 HKDSE) (Applicable to Applied Learning Courses to be commenced at Secondary 4 in the 2022/23 School Year offering in Mode 1). Please click here to access relevant information.
- Applied Learning Courses offered at Secondary 4 in the 2022/23 School Year (2023 – 25 Cohort; 2025 HKDSE): Additional Classes in Mode 1 on Weekdays Class Arrangements and Application Period. Please click here to access relevant information.
- Prospectus for Applied Learning (2023-25 Cohort) is now available for reference. For details, please click here to access course information.
- The Education Bureau issued the Education Bureau Circular Memorandum No. 73/2022 to announce the implementation details for the Applied Learning (ApL) courses (2023-25 Cohort; 2025 HKDSE), and invite schools to offer ApL courses and submit applications for their students on 10 May 2022. Please click here to access relevant information.
- Junior Taster Programmes of Applied Learning (2023-25 Cohort; 2025 HKDSE) will be conducted via online mode on 28 May 2022 (Saturday), schools have to submit online applications direct to the respective course providers on or before 25 May 2022 (Wednesday). For details, please click here. (Teachers may refer to our CDS message sent to schools on 10 May 2022.)