[Archive] Independent Learning Materials for Secondary 1 Students
Project Team Members:Evelyn Yee-fun Man (CUHK), David Coniam (CUHK), Christine Bruce (CUHK), Icy Kit-bing Lee (HKBU), Cecilia Tam (HKUST) and Ann Cheung (Immanuel LutheranCollege), with Alice Kit-sang Chau (CUHK)
- What are the objectives of this set of materials?
- To allow especially the less proficient S1 students to work at their own pace.
- To assist students to develop autonomy for learning grammar independently.
- To give students?practice in learning English grammar.
- What is this set of materials about?
- It is a self-access language-enrichment package which allows students to learn the various aspects of the English grammar.
- What are the special features of this set of materials?
- There are altogether 10 units of mainly grammar-based exercises.
- Some grammar points may be covered in other subject areas which students have to learn in EMI schools.
- The materials cover aspects of the English grammar such as:
- basic English sentence patterns
- active or passive voice
- parts of speech
- More details can be found on the contents page.