(1) Personnel Management
Professional Development (suggested learning time: approximately 25 minutes)
- Are the staff members duly consulted, and their strengths and weaknesses assessed, when formulating the policies on staff professional development?
- Is a culture of professional development promoted within the school, for example, creating a conducive learning environment and providing resources for staff training and development?
- Is the school facilitated to follow up with the newly recruited teachers to complete relevant training programmes and to meet the requirements on training hours?
- Please read paragraph 7.6.3 “Staff development Planning” in Chapter 7 “Personnel Matters” of the School Administration Guide.
- Please read Part III “Professional Ladder for Teachers” of Education Bureau Circular No. 6/2020 - Implementation of the Recommendations of the Task Force on Professional Development of Teachers.
- Activity: Reflection Tool for Staff Professional Development XLSX
Back to Personnel Management