|Sponsoring Body Manager||Independent Manager||Alumni Manager|
1) How should a school supervisor provide leadership in school governance?
2) How does a school supervisor assume both the roles in monitoring and supporting the school principal?
3) Why do you serve as a school supervisor? What do you think is the greatest satisfaction from serving as a school supervisor?
4) What is the most difficult challenge to serving as a school supervisor? Is there any solution?
1) Please read Section 40AJ – Supervisor and Section 40AK - Functions of Supervisor of the Education Ordinance and Section 2 “The School-based Management Governance Framework” of the School Managers’ Handbook.
2) Please think carefully and list the characteristics, strengths, areas for improvement, resources and other support systems of the IMC of your school.
3) Please make use of Reflection Tool for Professional Development of School Supervisors to review the current situation and plan the way forward. XLSX