Baptist (Sha Tin Wai) Lui Ming Choi Primary School
- Since the 2011/12 school year, we have launched the "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) scheme progressively and the scheme is now implemented in all Primary 2 to 6 classes in order to enhance the effectiveness of learning and teaching, nurture students’ abilities in applying Information Technology (IT), develop their self-directed learning skills and 21st century skills through various e-learning activities. Also, we have compiled the "School-based BYOD Handbook", to illustrate the policies and administrative mechanisms, as well as learning and teaching arrangements.
- We have been striving to promote e-learning and innovative pedagogies for years by adopting various e-learning tools and devices to develop innovative and diversified e-learning modes.
- We collaborate with various professional communities, organisations and universities, to organise professional training workshops on e-learning to promote teachers’ professional development.
- We adopt a blended mode approach by integrating online and offline learning activities to facilitate students' self-directed learning and enhance their learning effectiveness.
Ms CHEUNG Suet-fan
Ms CHENG Yin-nei
|Buddhist Chi King Primary School|
- Since the 2015/16 school year, we have launched the "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) scheme progressively and the scheme has now been implemented in all Primary 4 to 6 classes since the 2020/21 school year in order to nurture students’ abilities in applying Information Technology (IT) and self-directed learning skills through various e-learning activities.
- Google Classroom is adopted in BYOD classes as an e-learning platform for establishing a systematic learning portfolio.
- Our teachers refine e-learning lesson design through collaborative lesson planning, peer lesson observations, reflections and discussions to facilitate professional exchange on e-learning.
- Since the 2020/21 school year, Artificial Intelligence (AI) education has been incorporated into the school-based Computer Studies curriculum of Primary 6.
- We have participated in the "Project NET 2.0" programme which aims at providing new media literacy courses to students since the 2022/23 school year.
Mr KWONG Yat-chun Curtis
Ms CHAN Pui-kwan
|Ling To Catholic Primary School|
- As our school is determined to develop students’ all-round skills in the 21st century, we have been promoting e-learning proactively over all these years. Starting from the 2016/17 school year, we have implemented computational thinking (coding education) in school-based Computer Studies at all levels. Also, we developed school-based STEM curriculum through joining different scheme and projects. In addition, we have actively participated in diversified e-learning programmes and research.
- In order to commensurate with the overall development of e-learning, we have improved various equipments in schools, including the installation of fibre-based and electronic whiteboards, which facilitate the use of e-textbooks and other e-learning activities.
- Students from Primary 4 to 6 will use their own devices under our “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) scheme while students in junior forms will borrow the school’s devices during classes. Every year, we organise parent seminars which are related to IT in education to enhance home-school cooperation and build parents’ confidence in e-learning.
- Other than learning and teaching, we have adopted different IT tools in handling school administration so as to enable our teachers to refine the design of e-learning classes through collaborative lesson planning, peer lesson observations, reflection and discussion to facilitate professional sharing on e-learning with more capacity.
Mr POON Chun-yan
Ms TAM Hiu-laam
|Lok Sin Tong Leung Kau Kui Primary School (Branch)|
- Our school has launched the “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) scheme from Primary 1 to 6 so as to promote e-learning in different subjects.
- We are committed to set up a video database and implement blended learning with various platforms and mobile computer applications.
- We encourage teachers to participate in e-learning related events and provide corresponding trainings that lead to the enhancement of the e-learning repertoire of teachers and the effectiveness of learning and teaching at the same time.
Ms CHEUNG Ka-ying
Mr NG Wai-tong
Mr WONG Chit-man
|Po Leung Kuk Chee Jing Yin Primary School|
- Our school has been developing “Maker Education” since 2018, encouraging students to design and refine products after integrating and applying knowledge across disciplines.
- With the goal of enhancing learning and teaching effectiveness and catering for students’ diversity, we analyse students’ performance by AI technology and arrange assignments according to their abilities.
- We have made certain adjustments in learning and teaching in order to go in line with new normal of education, including capture and record teaching videos, combining with the use of different learning platforms, e.g. Edpuzzle and Google Classroom, so that learning and teaching can take place everywhere.
- We have established iClass, a mobile learning platform, allowing teachers to design school-based mobile learning activities with the web-based user manual and by building up learning communities, teachers can learn from each other when preparing and sharing e-learning teaching kits. We have also set up a database to share interactive e-books and e-learning resources with other local and overseas schools.
- Committed to promote Information Literacy (IL), other than integrating IL into the curriculum, we have shared and exchanged teaching practices, experience and related resources with other schools.
Mr LEUNG Wan-lung
Ms HUI Yin, Rachel
|St. Edward’s Catholic Primary School|
- Since the 2011/12 school year, we actively joined various e-learning scheme, using e-learning modes in learning & teaching, such as game-based e-learning, using e-assessment tools to promote “Assessment for Learning”.
- Google Workspace for Education is used to optimise school administration and ensure information security and it includes establishing school-based information management system, such as Learning Management System (LMS), email system, calendar and real-time communication.
- By using the e-marking app, Assessment Quality-assurance Platform (AQP), and platform, assessment design, feedback, students’ analysis and follow-up strategies are improved and learning and teaching effectiveness are thus enhanced persistently.
- We have introduced various e-learning tools in teaching main subjects, and proactively promote “Innovative Learning” by developing innovative lessons, such as board game-based learning, movie enhanced learning, VR embedded lessons and soft darts in school. STEM curriculum and computational thinking education are also being promoted.
- Since the 2018/19 school year, “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) scheme has been launched in Primary 1. In the 2021/22 school year, the scheme is launched in all Primary 1-5 classes. E-learning resources and e-textbooks are used in Chinese Language, English Language, Mathematics and General Studies subjects.
Ms CHEUNG Lok-yin
Ms CHOI Yuk-chu