|Sponsoring Body Manager||Independent Manager||Alumni Manager|
1) As an ex-officio manager, how does the school principal facilitate IMC managers to understand the school’s development needs?
2) How does the school principal assist members/ different stakeholders of the school in working together as a team and participating in decision-making?
3) How does the school principal enhance professionalism of teachers, having regard to the school’s development needs?
1) As an ex-officio manager, how does the school principal promote leadership in the IMC so as to enhance the development of learning and teaching?
2) How does the school principal consolidate the views of different stakeholders for discussion and decision-making in the IMC?
3) How does the school principal build a professional culture of continuous learning within the school?
1) Please think carefully and list the characteristics, strengths, areas for improvement, resources and other support systems of the IMC of your school.
2) Please make use of List of Work Priorities of Ex-officio Manager for reflection and planning of the way forward. XLSX
3) Quiz: Facts about Ex-officio Managers and Preparation of IMC Meetings