Gifted Education School Network Experience Sharing Compendium - Mathematics Education
Topic of Sharing and Description for Learning and Teaching Resources
Learning and Teaching Resources
[In Chinese only]
- 本教學設計透過與學生重溫高斯加法引入課堂，然後介紹等差級數的特性並測試學生能否分辨等差級數，逐步引導資優 / 高能力學生寫出等差級數項數的公式，及指導一般能力的學生學習找出等差級數的項數及等差級數之和。
Using e-Learning Tools to Enhance Problem-solving Skills in Mathematics for Gifted/ More Able Students
- Yu Chun Keung Memorial College
- Teachers conduct quick test on previous knowledge about angle between line and plane and angle between planes on Kahoot app as an introduction to the topic.
- For average students, teachers teach statement of the Three Perpendiculars Theorem and its applications.
- For gifted or more able students, teachers guide the students to derive the condition for a line being perpendicular to a plane.
- Teachers guide the students with average abilities to apply the theorem to problems involving regular polyhedrons while gifted / more able students can be challenged by applying the theorem to problems involving any polyhedrons.
PPT (Sharing Session) Lesson Plan
Copyright © 2022 Gifted Education Section, Education Bureau. All rights reserved